Business Insurance

A business owner needs to feel connected to their insurance agency.

They need to feel safe, secure and satisfied that their insurance professional has looked out for them and can customize an insurance program that protects the business from any potential claim. Whether your business is large or small, just starting or has years of experience a disaster has the potential to erode all your successes. You’ve worked hard to establish your brand and reputation – make sure you have the coverage your business needs. That’s why we work with each business to develop a commercial insurance package that caters to your specific requirements.

Some of our clients are part of the following industries:

  • Attorney’s/Lawyers
  • Mobile Technology Rentals
  • Landscaping/Snow Plowing
  • Commercial Cleaners
  • Offices
  • Home Inspectors
  • Salons and Spa’s
  • Medical and Dental Professionals
  • Telecommunications
  • For-Hire Trucking
  • Restaurants
  • Gun Shops
  • Antique/Resale Businesses
  • Social Service Organizations
  • Fitness Studios
  • Contractors Including- Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Painting
  • Manufacturers
  • Homeowner/ Condo Associations

Brazelton Insurance Group provides insurance solutions to individuals, families, and businesses in Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Carpentersville, Huntley, Dundee, Crystal Lake, Gilberts, Barrington and throughout the Chicagoland area.

Owning a Business From Home and What You Need to Know

Working from home is becoming rather popular. People desire working either straight from bed or in their own personal office. However, having a home based business could face some risks. Unfortunately homeowner’s insurance does not cover home-based businesses.  If you didn’t know this, you’re not alone:  “According to the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA) 60 percent of home-based businesses lack sufficient business insurance coverage.”

read more

Understanding The Commercial Property Policy

Commercial property policies have the purpose of covering business-owned buildings and property. Policy forms may be created by the Insurance Services Office (ISO), or by the insurers themselves. Typically, the type of form used by an insurer is based on the basic ISO property policy. Therefore, the format among most property policies remains the same.

read more

Professional Liability Insurance and Why You Need It

In today’s society, new technology is always coming out. They are introducing new products or new updates for your laptop, smartphone, tv, or apps on your mobile device.

read more

Call or Message

Contact Today

Let the Brazelton Insurance Group show you what matters most! Contact us to get the coverage you need from a company you can trust.


Frequently Asked Questions

What is Commercial General Liability Insurance?

A type of insurance  policy that provides coverage to a business for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage caused by the business’ operations, products, or injury that occurs on the business’ premises.

Why do I need certificates of insurance from sub-contractors?

An audit may require you to show proof that sub-contractors had their own insurance coverage. The sub-contractors’ certificates of insurance will prevent you from being charged for their exposure. This is extremely important in regard to worker’s compensation.

My business will be closed for 2 months due to repairs. Will I be covered for ongoing expenses?

Business income insurance may reimburse you for ongoing expenses such as utility bills while your business is closed due to a property loss. This coverage also provides your loss of net income that you would have earned if a covered cause of property loss had not occurred. This coverage may also cover losses due to downtime or extra expenses needed to restore operations (such as additional property rental expenses).

Does my business need Professional Liability Insurance?

If your business makes its income based on your expertise, then Professional Liability Insurance may be something your business needs; also known as errors & omissions coverage.  This coverage helps protect professional advice- and service-providing individuals and companies from bearing the full cost of defending against a negligence claim made by a client.  Some industries that require Professional Liability Insurance include Lawyers, Physicians, Real Estate Realtors, Insurance Agents, and Financial Advisors

My business has employees. Do I need special insurance to make sure they are covered while on the job?

Yes, Worker’s Compensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of employee’s rights to their employer for negligence.

I already have Liability Insurance for my small business, do I also need to be bonded?

Being bonded offers an extra layer of protection for your business and in many cases is needed in addition to Liability Insurance.  Whether you’re making sure you’re covered when completing a contractual project, meeting the requirements of villages, cities, or counties that require special permits or licenses, or protecting your business from employee theft all are ways being bonded can be beneficial to your business.

Contact Us

Let the Brazelton Insurance Group show you what matters most! Contact us to get the coverage you need from a company you can trust.

(224) 333-2241

115 N Main Street #101, Algonquin, IL 60102

M-Th: 8:30am-5:30pm, F: 8:30am-5pm, S-S: Closed

Fill out my online form.