Many people are worried about the cost of going to the emergency room now a days. Wondering if their insurance is going to cover it or if they have to pay out of pocket. If you aren’t too sure if you are covered you might want to check out Catastrophic health insurance. They will help focus on hospital needs for those who develop serious health issues.
- Young, healthy individuals
- Self-employed individuals
- Employees who are not enrolled in a group health insurance program
- Retirees who do not qualify for Medicare
Some Pros & Cons with any Insurance program
- Premiums are lower as $30 and high as $300
- No lifetime limits
- Coverage’s can’t be paired with HSA
- Not covering prescription drugs, or doctor visits
- Paying out-of-pocket expenses and high deductibles
Talk with your agent and see what is available for you and if anything can be added to your existing policy. Brazelton Insurance Group can help you find the right insurance plan for you.